You can cure varicose leg veins in a safe, natural way, without invasive surgery. If you suffer with leg pain or weakness due to abnormally swollen or enlarged bluish veins on your legs or experience burning leg pain or ankle pain in varying degrees, look no further. If you are among the many people that are looking for natural therapies to relieve pain and pressure in your legs due to varicose and spider veins, these five natural ways can help you. Invasive surgical procedures are no longer a popular solution in most cases. Alternative herbal treatments for this condition are becoming more popular and, in some cases, are a better choice because they rejuvenate veins, reduce pain, and provide a more permanent solution than surgery. Honest plastic surgeons recommend using alternative methods such as natural creams before resorting to surgery.
Five Natural ways that you can use to prevent and even get rid of varicose veins
- increase blood circulation in the legs – exercise such as walking, cycling and running moves blood up the legs by strengthening leg muscles. These types of exercise not only keep the condition from worsening but they improve blood flow which reduces your leg pain and also prevents leg pain cramps.
- reduce weight bearing – startexcessive strain o by losing excess weight, handling less heavy articles and reducing activities that put n your legs.
- wear compression stockings – supports the veins with a steady pressure that helps prevent your legs from aching and swelling because they help to increase leg circulation. Stockings can help increase energy and reduce pain while you’re wearing them but are not a permanent cure. When they come off, the spider and varicose veins will still be there.
- eat a diet rich in fibre – include fruits, berries, fresh vegetables and whole grains in your diet. Their fibre strengthens leg vein walls, reduces pressure on veins and prevents constipation. Reducing high-fat animal protein in your diet as well as heavy, starchy foods and drinking plenty water will help stop varicose veins from forming.
- use circulation enhancers – check for therapeutic grade essential oils and natural herbs in leg veins products. The herbal extract Calendula is known to compensate for circulation deficiencies. This herbal extract is known for its anti-inflammatory and regenerative capabilities. Gingko biloba and Horse chestnut are used to reduce varicose veins pain and swelling. These herbs heal damaged tissue and are very beneficial for leg vein health. Use these herbs externally in a cream or lotion such as Venus Naturals Varicose Vein Cream to get quick and dependable results. According to the Mayo Clinic, “using these powerful herbs can significantly reduce pain and vein size and may actually be as effective a treatment as compression stockings.”
By following these five natural ways to remedy varicose veins, you are using the best therapy for varicose veins that not only prevents them from getting worse but may also reduce and eliminate them completely without any surgery. You can also prevent new ones from forming in the future.